Ground Beetle - Edition of 10
From the Microsculpture project by Levon Biss, this beautiful portrait of a Ground Beetle was created from over 8,000 individual photographs using microscope lenses. This image was the first from the Microsculpture series and is the specimen collection by Levon Biss' son.
- 30in x 30in digital c-type print with matt finish, printed on Fuji Crystal archival paper.
- Edition of 10
- All artwork is signed and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
- Printed with a border to assist framing and provide space for artist signature and edition numbering.
- Prints are supplied unmounted and are delivered in secure tube via tracked international courier (ParcelForce Worldwide).
- Larger print sizes are available on request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- FREE Worldwide shipping! Use discount code INSECT at checkout.